fix no network access in windows



On a thousand and one sites, there is this problem of connecting
to the internet using any method and getting the connected
message, but still cannot access the internet.

I can't boast of not experiencing this problem before but
luckily, i was able to solve mine. This is how i solved mine.
I hope this will work for you too.

I use my phone as a modem. It used to connect fine
before one day, everything went wrong.

When i connect, It tells me connection successful but
there is this icon at the notification area that
tells me there is no network access.

After going through a countless sites, i found that i will
have to reinstall windows. Unfortunately, the problem
was not even half solved after my format and install.

i used this tool Spybot - S%D to scan my PC. it's not an
antivirus but it did the trick. After spybot did it's work
i scanned with my antivirus (avast) and surprisingly Everything
was back to normal.

You can try this but i don't guarantee anything. It just worked
for me.


See another way to do this

Comments

  1. first thing, you are really loaded. Secondly, i believe it was pure coincidence. Thirdly i want send shout outs to ma boys: tsikpledzo, Friza, Mycolo, Kay Slay, Razor, DaGhost etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, may be a coincidence especially if some malware are blocking your ports. lol.

      See my other post on another way to fix the problem

      no network access

      Delete

Post a Comment

Add a comment or ask a question

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the WhatsApp File Sharer app

Whatsapp file sharer becomes SA File Sharer

WhatsApp File Sharer